World Flight

World Flight
Followin in the footsteps of the great aviators.

1/5/11

I have a dream

My dream is to fly!


Join me on a flight around the world!


Ever since I was a child, I love flying! I have been in love with aviation for as long as I can remember.

For more than a quarter of a century I have been dreaming about flying long distance, dreaming of flying around the World.

My dream is to host a unique special flight around the world.

Flying over entire continents, mountains, tundras, vast stretches of ocean, tropical islands, deserts, endless landscapes of frozen ice. Crossing oceans, flying over the Arctic ice to the north pole, passing the south pole, seeing Antarctica from the air.

"Flight- seeing" over places, previously seen only by a few people.
Follow in the footsteps of the great explorers, writing history.

Wonderful natural views. Magical sunsets, flying under the crystal blue sky, romantic sunrises.

I want to combine our love of flying and the wonders of flight, with an interest in geography, beautiful nature scenery, good food, and all for a good cause.

I enjoy organizing special flights and I want to make this unique flight truly remarkable.

The time has come to make the dream come true.

The first aircraft that I dreamt of using for the flight around the world, was the McDonnell Douglas DC-8, first flow n in 1958. Later I planned for a flight around the world using the Boeing 757-200 aircraft.

The aircraft of choice however is the Boeing 747-400. This is an extraordinary and a truly legendary aircraft.

I invite you to join me on this magnificent aircraft for a once in a lifetime experience! - A unique flight around the world.

Back to Main Page

No comments:

Post a Comment